As I read through the
Eternal Marriage Student Manual and my patriarchal blessing, I felt like I was not doing things they were asking of me. I did not feel worthy to receive the blessings that were in store for me. In the student manual, I read under the section that was talking about the differences between a man and a woman. I felt like I completely lost my traits as a woman recently. I felt like I wouldn't be a worthy wife or mother to complement my husband. I feel like I would be the same as my husband.
I also felt like I wasn't doing the things that the Lord wants me to do. I read the second half of my patriarchal blessing and I realized that I wasn't doing any of those things recently. I really felt unworthy. I felt like I forgot what matters most in life.
I need to find the balance of being who I am, yet not losing sight of what matters most--the eternal things in life. I need to be myself, yet recognize what is agreeable to God and what isn't. I need to be more aware of God and Jesus Christ.
No comments:
Post a Comment