"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love." - 1 John 4:18

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Back in Provo

Round 3 at BYU.

My apartment is pretty exotic. We have a ESL student from Argentina, a Filipino from Hawaii, a Missourian that's into Japanese things, a South Carolinian, and a Texan (Texas is practically another country). Our apartment knows how to speak English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, German, and some Hebrew (Hebrew probably doesn't count considering that we only took a half-credit worth of Hebrew).

In all my classes, except for my Analysis of Variance class, I will have at least one friend. I'll have tons of fun talking to them.

I'm going to go play kickball now at the Opening Social with the ward so this post will be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment