Survived my first week of being back in Provo since my mission. It has been way better than I could have imagined.
I love and get along with my roommates. I was able to see Sister Jensen, Sister Ng, Warren, Elder Tian, Elder Davies, Elder Allen, and Elder Ladd. I was able to get the concessions and e-commerce job. I hung out pretty much every night. I love my apartment.
There definitely have been times when I got weird awkward feelings though. Seeing PDA. Certain guys. When people say inappropriate things. Walking in the night time. Trying to find a car. Messaging people about their car, but they are not in the state of Utah. Not wanting to move to Stadium Terrace. Computer broke.
I definitely felt like the Lord's hand was there that last week.
I'll probably go into detail about each of these in future posts.
No comments:
Post a Comment