Note: This is the first blog post that is made private.
Every time I write on here, it's because I need to vent out my emotions. I'll do a better job of writing about normal things, hopefully.
Right now, it feels like everything that seemed right seems wrong. My brother and I got into a massive fight yesterday. My mom also got involved. I don't go into detail, because I want to spare myself from remembering the whole ordeal. Because of this, everything is so awkward in the household. I am leaving this Sunday (it is Wednesday right now, by the way). Because of this situation, I feel so uneasy about leaving.
At the end of the day, or at least at the end of the ordeal, I learned so much. I learned about myself, my family, life, and God. I was so torn and doubting when this argument happened. You can say I went insane. But at the end of it all, it was for the best.
Following the ordeal, I saw so many miracles. My brother warmed up to me faster than in the past. Two days before I left, my mom was finally offered a store where she likes the deal. Everything turned out the way it should when I left.
I am grateful for the Lord's mercies. He never abandons us. There is always light at the end of the tunnel as long as we choose the right. If we persevere, no matter what the challenge, everything will be ok.
I can't wait for what the Lord has in store for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment