"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love." - 1 John 4:18

Monday, November 12, 2012

A stone of a sepulchre

I decided that I'm going to alternate writing about my present and my past (especially in the Jerusalem Center). I'll be throwing around random pictures that I took while I was attending the Jerusalem Center. I'm too lazy to write everything that happened from Day #1 of the Jerusalem Center until the end. I'll try to give a taste of all the different aspects of my Jerusalem Center experience.




During "the Last Days" tour of Christ's life, we went around the Mt. of Olives. Our teachers took us to a place that is assumed to have been graves. Above is a picture (not a very good one) of a type of stone that could have sealed Jesus' tomb. I thought this was neat because the Garden Tomb does not have the sealing stone next to Jesus' tomb. Items like these made me realize how real Jesus' death and resurrection was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment