The very few things I remember yesterday afternoon and night:
- Feeling really happy whenever the nurses tried waking me up.
- Thinking, "The doctor is sawing open my gums as we speak. This is trippy!"
- For a moment, I forgot why I was hearing buzzing noises and feeling vibrations in my mouth. I thought, "What are they doing to my mouth? Oh yeah, I am getting my wisdom teeth out. Time to go back to sleep."
- Woke myself up snoring at the end of the proceder.
- Nurse putting me in a wheelchair and me realizing that I forgot my glasses while we were almost to the parking lot.
- Nurse asking me as we're almost to the Kevin's car, "Is that your boyfriend?" Me replying, "That's my home teacher."
- Kevin having to help me go up the stairs to my apartment.
- Kevin telling Cassie everything that needs to be done to help me out. I was annoyed to why the doctor and nurses didn't just tell me after the proceder all of the instructions that I needed to follow. I now realize that I couldn't even carry
- Me being too lazy to text or call anyone: Having my roommate answer my phone calls and text people.
- My roommate telling me to put the cold packs on my face, but me saying that it's irrational to use them because they are not even "cold."
- Kurt coming over to drive us to pick up my medication at Walgreens. I remember distinctly that I was not supposed to use stairs, but I had to use stairs to get to his car.
- Walking through the Breezeway confused to why people were sitting in chairs in the hallway of the men's apartments. I thought they were playing games and I started to feel bitter because they did not invite me. It wasn't until we got back from Walgreens that I realized they were doing tithing settlements. I didn't feel so bad anymore.
- I needed some kind of insurance thing to get the medication. I think I gave my phone to my roommate to talk to my dad because I started loosing it and feeling incoherent. (I am pretty sure I was getting cranky all that night too.)
- Giving a thumbs up to Lucia when she asks me how I am.
- Sarah making a medication chart for me to keep track of when I have to take everything.
- Cassie giving me yogurt.
- Me whining because I let my last bite of Jell-O fall in the trash.
- Me sleeping at 10 p.m. because I want to sleep off the drugs they gave me.
I'm not even sure if half of these things really did happen. I felt like everything that happened from 1:40 p.m. and on was a dream. I'd like to think that this all happened.
I felt like I was myself when I took that drug, but more loose and not afraid of what people thought of me. It was a pretty cool feeling. I think I understand now why people take drugs and how they get hooked.
No comments:
Post a Comment