"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love." - 1 John 4:18

Friday, July 5, 2013

I Hated Travelling

Recognize how the title is past tense. For some odd reason, I hated travelling when I was a little kid. When I went to the Philippines, I cried. When I went to California, I cried. When I went to Las Vegas, I cried. When I went to Mexico, at least I think we went to Mexico, I probably cried. Now I cry if I don't get to travel. It's weird.

Disclaimer: I am not going on a mission just so I can travel. That's probably the last reason why I am going on a mission. I could have gotten called state-side and I would have been totally fine with it. I have to admit though, I don't mind going on a mission to a place with gorgeous beaches and sceneries with super awesome people.

No comments:

Post a Comment