"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love." - 1 John 4:18

Thursday, July 25, 2013

How I started building my testimony

When I went on temple grounds when I was 4-years-old, that was when I knew that the LDS church was true. I felt the Spirit the strongest on temple grounds. I think this was the first time I felt the Spirit actually. The Spirit assured me that this was a true church. I also felt the importance of the temple even though I did not know what went on in there. Now that I think about it, I think the Spirit was trying to let me know that receiving all of the ordinances in there is my ultimate goal. I can't deny what I felt and learned that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment