"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love." - 1 John 4:18

Friday, March 29, 2013

3rd to the Last Friday of School

Here's some great things that happened today:

 There was a cardboard box fortress in front of the WILK.

As Cassie and I were walking to the temple, a school bus was passing and a kid yelled to us, "GO MISSIONARIES!" It made me so happy that I looked like a missionary.

Me: "Dang you got dinner already! I was gonna ask if you guys all wanted to have dinner today."
Sarah: "Don't worry! I will have dinner with you in my mind...That would be great to tell a guy if you can't go on a date with him."

Bought my plane ticket for April 23 to Hawaii. Made my appointment to be endowed on April 25 in the Laie Hawaii Temple. (I can't believe I'm finally going to go through the Laie Hawaii Temple! I remember telling myself when I was like 4-years-old, "One day I am going to go inside this temple." MY DREAM OF GOING INTO THE LAIE HAWAII TEMPLE IS COMING TRUE!!!)

...this was just a little journal entry...

No comments:

Post a Comment