I totally thought I would be getting my mission call by this week, but that's not happening. I was freaking out this past Friday because my bishop told my roommate that her assignment was made, but he didn't tell me the status of mine. We both turned in our papers at the same time too. I texted the bishop asking what's up. He told me that my papers are "ready for assignment." I was speculating all weekend long why my assignment was not made. I had quite the imagination this past weekend.
My bishop approached me about the matter before Relief Society. He told me the reason why they did not make the assignment is because my papers were not approved until the day before the assignments were to be made. My papers did not make it in time to reach the Twelve. I don't know why it took them a while to approve me. If it's for medical issues, the only issue that I have is that I am underweight. Seriously, being underweight does not mean I'm unhealthy. Even my bishop laughed at the idea of my mission papers being postponed because I'm underweight. At least I got approved.
Estimated time of arrival: March 20-22 :)
No comments:
Post a Comment