"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love." - 1 John 4:18

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

People are awesome! Rant Part II

It's amazing how fulfilling it is to talk to people. I tutored at the ELC this past night. I tutored a woman from Chile. Actually, we mostly just had a conversation for an hour and half. She also brought along her son. I really enjoyed talking to her and her son. We talked about things from mudslides to goths. Her son went off talking about Lego Star Wars. It was fun talking about things people don't typically talk about...or at least what BYU college students talk about.

This experience made me super excited for the mission. If I will feel this fulfilled merely by talking to random people...heck send me out to the mission field right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment