"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love." - 1 John 4:18

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Everybody's Shufflin'

So I did not think that we would have as much dance parties as we have had in the Jerusalem Center. Here's a list of some of them:

- Palestinian dance party
- Israeli dance party
- Bus dance parties (kind of a fail, but we tried)
- Bonfire dance party on the beach in Turkey (I am pretty sure that everybody watching us thought we were practicing some pagan ritual. We looked like we were worshiping the bonfire through dance. That was a really fun night though.) 
- iPod dance party for Joe, who just turned 14-years-old (we all downloaded a 30 minute compilation of songs and listened to them at the same time and danced around the Jerusalem Center)
- Attempted dance parties in our Islam/Palestinian class - Bashir, our teacher, tried to initiate this
- A Jordanian dance party during dinner that people got in trouble for (this is the one I did not participate in)
- Impromptu dance party the day before our Islam/Palestinian final exam paper is due
- 4th of July dance party (happened after I wrote this blog)

I thought we were going to be stifflers while we are at the Jerusalem Center (just kidding). We are able to have a good mix of spiritual fun with some worldly fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment