"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love." - 1 John 4:18

Friday, April 26, 2013

Got my endowment...check!

Excited. Nervous. Enlightened. Peace. These words pretty much describe how I felt throughout the whole process.

I learned so much in such a short amount of time. I definitely have a greater eternal perspective. I also have a better perspective on missionary work and marriage. I think the concept of obedience is the principle that really hit home. I never realized how important obedience is. In general, I feel like I gained a better understanding of the importance of a lot of principles in the gospel.

A random thing that I realized is that I have a better understanding of my dreams. After getting my endowment, I feel like I understand why I have been having the dreams I have been having.

After getting my endowment, I also feel like I am new-and-improved. I feel like I can do anything. I have a level of confidence I never had before. I also feel like my analytical skills improved. It's crazy the things I learned and the ways I changed.


No comments:

Post a Comment