"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love." - 1 John 4:18

Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Fave Songs for Sunday

Fave music:
  • "Homeward Bound" by Steven Sharp Nelson
  • "Baptism" by Paul Cardall
  • "The Restoration Medley" by Paul Cardall
  • "Redeemer" by Paul Cardall
  • "If You Could Hie to Kolob" by Marshall McDonald & Steven Sharp Nelson
  • "A Thousand Years" by The Piano Guys (remake of "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri)
  • "Yellow" by Joey Curtin (remake of "Yellow" by Coldplay)
  • "I Won't Give Up" by Sing2Piano (a karaokeized version of "I Won't Give Up" by Jason Mraz)
  • "Tennessee" by Hans Zimmer (on the Pearl Harbor soundtrack)
  • "...And Then I Kissed Him" by Hans Zimmer (also on the Pearl Harbor soundtrack)
  • "I Love the Lord" by BYU Men's Chorus
  • "Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing" by MoTab
  • "This is the Christ" by MoTab
  • "Consider the Lilies" by MoTab
  • "Suo-gan" by MoTab
  • "Shenandoah" by MoTab
  • "Homeward Bound" by MoTab
Ok, I need to say how superb the music devotional was this past Tuesday. Definitely best devotional of the semester. When Men's Chorus sang "I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go" and the combined choirs (Men's Chorus, Women's Chorus, Concert Choir, and BYU Singers) sang "Jesus, the Very Thought of Thee," and "Did You Think to Pray" I teared. The combined choirs performed amazingly as well at General Conference. Their voices are so pure. I'm so jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment