Only now I notice how lovely our tour guide looks in this picture. This is the capital city of Jordan, Amman. This is the view from the Temple of Hercules. The view is breathtaking! Even though the buildings are simple and ghetto-looking, they make an extraordinary city landscape. I felt like I was in a sea of buildings. It was a cool feeling. If I still wanted to stick with a career in international development, I would love to come back to Jordan and work here for a bit.
"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love." - 1 John 4:18
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Amman, Jordan
I'll be reminiscing on here the rest of the summer until I leave for my mission. When I get back from my mission, I'd like to have something to look back on my past life. People told me that the life I had before the mission will feel like it never existed. I'm hoping that doesn't happen to me. If it does, I have this to jog my memory. I'm going to make it a goal to write at least one post a day. I think I'll record random stuff that happened throughout my life, ranging from my high school years to the BYU Jerusalem Center.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment