"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love." - 1 John 4:18

Monday, April 29, 2013

Jennifer Lawrence

If I had a movie made about myself, I would have (disregarding race, size, hair color, color of skin, etc.) Jennifer Lawrence casted as me. She was in "X-Men First Class" (best X-Men movie by far!), "The Hunger Games," and "Silver Linings Playbook" (I wanna watch this movie so bad but it's R-rated!!!) I've watched her in a couple of interviews. We both talk in a similar way. We both have a gift for being light-hearted and sarcastic no matter where we are. She's way cooler than me though, so I don't think I can really claim to match up to her. Besides, she won an Oscar for Best Actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment