Kearl mentioned how disappointed he was when he would see his students doing homework right before class. He said this showed that these students were not making the most of their education. If we really cared about our education, we would take the time to think about what we're learning from our homework instead of merely just filling it out.
It's so true though. If we were really interested in the stuff that we were learning, we wouldn't wait last minute to do homework or study for the class. I wish I was reminded of this in the beginning of the semester. I was a total procrastinator this past semester...actually, I have been a total procrastinator all of my life.
Another regret of mine is making the most of my education. I wish I would have been way more passionate about school, considering I'm almost done with college.
No comments:
Post a Comment