I'm writing this hoping that I can get rid of these mood swings I typically get at the end of the winter semester. Well here's things that make me smile:
- Running into old acquaintances/friends and talking to them for at least half an hour
- Going to the temple
- People that can make me laugh (life without humor is nothing...at least to me)
- When you know that it's no coincidence that some events in your life happen
- Children (not "immature college students" children, but real children)
- Chocolate
- Completing a good run
- Eating macaroni and cheese (I'm addicted)
- Chicken nuggets from Chick-fil-A
- Watching "Surf's Up" - this movie never fails me. It's my go-to movie when I need to smile.
- Just hanging out with super awesome people
- The sun
- Being in nature
Well, these are the things that have been making me happy recently. Here's the song of the day: "Not Over You" - Gavin DeGraw (Is it bad that I do not consider "damn" and "hell" as swear words?)
No comments:
Post a Comment