Websites that have saved me from downloading music illegally.
Amazon - This website always sells MP3 albums for only $5. They change what albums are $5 every beginning of the month. There's always at least one album that I am willing to buy. I just bought "Battle Born" by The Killers (awesome album, by the way). It's funny how I introduced my roommate to purchasing music on Amazon, and she got mad at me for buying her an iTunes card. It actually costs more to buy an album from iTunes than it is on Amazon.
side note: I figured out my top 3 artists. Coldplay, The Temper Trap (they are from Australia so they just had to be in my top), and The Killers.
YouTube - I like YouTube mostly because it's on my cell phone. If there's a song I don't want to download, but I just have to listen to it, I go to YouTube on my phone. Sometimes I would play the video back 100 times. Even though it drains my battery like crazy, it's worth it.
Pandora - Awesome website! I mostly go on here when I want to listen to classical/instrumentals/piano/movie scores. For the above genres of music, I like listening to these stations: The Piano Guys, Classical, Yiruma, and Hans Zimmer. Still trying to find my top stations for every other genre of music.
Grooveshark - Best music player on the internet! If you don't want to buy music at all and you have a computer, this is perfect. I think they have every song you can think of on here and it's totally free/legal to use. I always use Grooveshark. There's also Spotify on Facebook that's similar. The thing with Spotify is that you have to be logged onto Facebook to use it. Also, it shows up on your Facebook page what you listen to. I don't think I want people to know what I listen to every minute.
No comments:
Post a Comment