"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love." - 1 John 4:18

Monday, May 20, 2013

Children

They have such an amazing affect. I feel like I become a better person when I'm around them. They always lift my spirits. I'm happier. They never fail to humble me. I can even get sentimental at times.

They are so precious and innocent. Their hearts are so pure. The world hasn't tainted them. They are so inquisitive. They see the world at angles I never knew existed. I feel like I'd rather learn from children rather than I teach them.

Sometimes I wish I majored in something where I can work more with children. I feel like I'm not really exposed to children. Not a lot of people in my family really want children. I'm the opposite. I really want children and I really want to be around them all of the time. I think this is what has been making me skeptical about going to graduate school. I'm not sure if I want to be a full-time career woman. I don't want to spend 100k for graduate school and then end up being a stay-at-home mom. I'm hoping I'll be able to figure this all out after I get back from my mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment