So I've been hacking away at my mission blog today. Instead of using blogger.com, I'm using blog.com. I like this website for my mission blog for a couple reasons:
- I don't have to worry about giving my password for my email address to my family. My password for my email address is the password for everything else. I could have created a new email for my blog, but I feel like that would be more of a hassle.
- I feel like I can be more creative with my blog through this website.
- There's different sections I can include so it wouldn't be hard to find certain information.
It's been rather fun putting together this blog. This has been getting my creative juices flowing. I'm just going to post the link right before I leave for Utah. It's also still under construction and I probably won't complete this blog until then.
No comments:
Post a Comment