"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love." - 1 John 4:18

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Serving a Mission: How am I going to do it?

Today I went to downtown Honolulu all by myself just to get fingerprinted for my visa. That was the first time I went to town by myself. It was actually fun. I could cruise the town without having to worry about other people pulling me here and there. I hung out at the Hawaii State Library for a couple hours before getting my fingerprints taken. I then walked like 2 miles to the mall. I was in town all morning and afternoon today. I just got back now and I feel like I am going to pass out.

This is ridiculous because I'm pretty sure I'm going to be moving around a ton more while I am on my mission. If I'm this tired just from one day, I don't know how I am going to do it on the mission. I'm going to have about 540 days like this. While I'm out on the mission field, I'm going to be doing a lot of praying for energy to stay awake. So I guess I'm not "the Energizer Bunny" I thought I was. My mom compared me to the Energizer Bunny because I can work all day, yet still be talkative all night long. I guess she tried to point out that I'm full of energy all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment