"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love." - 1 John 4:18

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Words of Wisdom from Mom

So I promised myself that I was going to write positive stuff on here, but my blog before this was rather disheartening. So I'm going to put some profound, yet hilarious quotes said by my very own mother.


- “Those who are useless should not talk.”
- “That’s an old outfit of yours. It’s still alive.”
- “If you laugh during prayer, you will be struck by lightning!”
- “People are like houses: pretty on the outside, ugly on the inside.”
- Me: Mom, I’m getting fat. My jeans don’t fit anymore.
Mom: It must be the humidity making you expand.

She said all of this in a span of two days. I need to start recording everything she says. She's hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment