So there's a lot of reasons why I like working for my mom:
- I can be lazy and my mom won't fire me
- I can work whenever I want. I could just ask her the day of if I can get the day off or if I can work half day and she'd be fine (I think deep down she gets irritated, but it's mom so it's fine). I usually only ask if I'm not feeling good.
- There's a stray cat that my mom started feeding so it hangs around my mom's store everyday. So I play with it when I'm bored and there's no customers. My mom named her Chicky, but I like calling her Skitty.
- I can read my books when there's no customers.
It's sad that she'll be closing in a couple of weeks. Actually the last day this store is going to be open will be on my birthday, May 29. My mom is serious about the temple dress idea, so she's most likely going to be moving to Utah. If she does move to Utah, she said she won't move there until I get back from my mission. So, there's a chance I'll be coming back to Utah earlier than I anticipated. Haha, we'll see what happens :)
No comments:
Post a Comment